Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Project 20 PAN!

The time has come for me to slow down on the purchasing...

I am on restriction until after Christmas from purchasing any more makeup.  To motivate my self, and make a dent in some products, I have selected 30 makeup/skincare items to attempt to go through or hit pan.  Here is my list:
  1. Mac blush--Springsheen 11/17/11
  2. Murrad Night Cream
  3. Bare Minerals--Warmth
  4. Too Faced Primer/Benefit PorePorfector
  5. Bare Minerals--Well Rested
  6. Urban Decay Primer Potion
  7. Bare Minerals--Mineral Veil
  8. Sonia Kashuk--Tinted Moisturizer
  9. Urban Decay Cheek Tint/Benefit PosieTint
  10. Mac Zoom Lash/Make Up For Ever Smokey Lash
  11. Mac Eye Pencil-White
  12. Mark Day Face Moisturizer
  13. Bare Essentials Lipstick--Parfait
  14. Mark Glow Baby Glow gloss--Peek-A-Boo
  15. Sephora Mineral Matte Setting Powder
  16. Mark Pro Gloss-Swank
  17. Avon Mineral Mask
  18. Mac Eye Kohl--Smolder
  19. Mac Eyeshadow--Soft Brown
  20. Mark Save the Day concealer
  21. Mac Eyeshadow--Black Tied
  22. Mark Back Me Up Spray
  23. Mary Kay Body Lotion
  24. Mary Kay Hand Cream
  25. Murrad Toner




Oh my, that is a long list.  But I am so excited to do this!  I love lists, and I love finishing them even more!  Even if no one reads my blog, this is for me and I am so happy to do this for myself.  I want to enjoy the things I have and not always want something that I don't.

My plan is that I cannot make any purchases until I completely use up 10 items on my list.  When I complete the first 10, I can make 1 order--that's it!

After that, I have to use the rest of the items on my list above completely, and hit pan on these next few items before I can purchase anything else (before my trip to London in March):

1.  Estee Lauder Eyeshadow-Smokey
2.  Mark Bronzer-Glowdacious
3.  Tarte Under Eye Defense Concealer
4.  Cover Girl Blush-Snow Plum
5.  Anastasia Brow Powder

Good luck to me!

P.S. I will be posting pictures of before and after once an item has qualified as complete or hit pan.  yay!

2 comments:

  1. Now I remember why I stopped using the Clinique Concealer, it's poop! I don't know if it went bad and isn't good anymore, but I suppose I never liked it in the first place. I sure won't be able to make it through the entire tube though, so it's in the garbage. I've replaced with the Mark Good Riddance Concealer.

    Hit pan on the Estee Lauder Smokey eyeshadow!! Can't believe it! I will keep using it religiously until I am done with the project. We'll see how far I get!

    So the count is 1 down, many more to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plugging away! Of course the skin care items show more progress...but I am noticing the progress in the makeup as well! I'm so bummed with the concealers. The Clinique had to be tossed out, and so I moved on to the Tarte Dark Undereye Concealer. Well it is terrible now! I think the formula went bad, but I have tried and tried and it just will not look normal. After applying it dries really weird and doesn't blend. So I'm using my Benefit Undereye Paste and just focusing on the other products.
    Until next time!

    ReplyDelete