Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Nail Combo for May 1st

Hi there!

Nail Polish Project

This week...
Essie A Crewed Interest
NARS Orgasm


I started a project where I removed all of the nail polish I have yet to wear from my nail rack, and I don't put it back on the rack until I have worn it at least once.  This is actually creating quite a fun project!  I am trying colors I don't normally wear (but obviously felt I needed when I purchased) and so far I am pleasantly surprised.

I did one coat of the Essie A Crewed Interest, then two layers of NARS Orgasm on my hands, then 3 layers of Essie on my toes (not pictured as the toes already have socks on :).  The combo worked really well.  Having the opaque light peachy-pink color of the A Crewed Interest underneath the Orgasm really made the color of the Orgasm pop.  The Orgasm has beautiful gold sparkles as well, so there is a lot of dimension to the look.  I think it is something that will work great for summer.

Happy painting!

xoxo 
Trycel

No comments:

Post a Comment